Hi! I'm Aniket, a software Engineer currently working with the cloud Infrastructure team at Oracle. Passionate about statistics, probability, and solving problems at scale with Distributed Systems. Have a keen interest in Derivative Pricing Models and front-office trading.
Working on the next set of emerging cloud softwares under Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Devised a new cross-Platform Audio event Classifier solution API utilizing the open-sourced Google YAMNet model allowing developers to integrate it as an off-the-shelf MediaPipe Solution.
- Enhanced the existing MediaPipe Object detection Solution by extending it as a Python API for greater cross- platform compatibility.
- Programmed a module for customizing Drawing styles for the MediaPipe Hand So- lution API for Python, enabling broader personalization for developers.
- Responsible for designing and building a Full Stack Web App for a
US-based Real-Estate Rental Business.
- Improved response time, performance, and user experience by deploying CDN endpoints.
- Improved response time by 160% on leveraging CDN endpoints to distribute assets across geographies.
- Integrated Twilio SendGrid with Django Backend for sending important emails to customers.
- Architected the Payment Gateway with Stripe for incoming payments and sending regular payouts.
- Implemented and configured Serverless Application with the help of Azure Logic App for performing routine tasks.
- Assisted in building a smart material based soft lower-limb
to assist soldiers.
- Built a gait phase predictor using the LSTM Model which could predict 8 human gait phases with an accuracy of ~92% and validation accuracy of ~89%.
- Built the Neural Network primarily on TensorFlow and Keras which was compiled using Adam optimizer and sparse categorical cross-entropy as the loss function.
- The Neural Network was trained and validated using the data experimentally obtained, on a batch size of 64 and 10 epochs.
B.Tech in Computer Science and
Cumulative GPA : 8.58/10.0
Graduated first class with distinction.